The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verify View Post
good point, but its something to break up the monotony of doing nothing for months on end. When fair weather comes around, no one wants to dyno, they want to race! Thats how i see it anyway.

It was 60* last week, who knows what the weather will be like.
Begining of the season I would think brings the bigger dyno crowds. It was really warm last week but just like last year it's gonna be cold from here on out. I'm hoping it does hold out but I'm being realistic. I don't like driving my car when it's this cold and the giant rocks they put on the roads up here just chipping away at my front end. Bugs do it enough in the summer. I'd rather just leave her in the garage all winter. I have a feeling I'm going to be showing up though. Getting that itch and want some numbers from a different dyno than the one I've been going to the last couple year's.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0