View Single Post
      05-28-2015, 07:22 PM   #10
raposka
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 128i, 6MT, LSD, DISA

While it may not be the best money spent on my car, I wouldn't call the Pedal Box junk either. It provides for some modicum of additional entertainment, and isn't that why we all play around with our cars in the first place? I don't try to talk anyone into buying it, but I wouldn't try to talk anyone out of it either. The only thing I will say is that the Sprint Booster did not fit well. As for money "well spent", it is all quite subjective.

Without a doubt, I think the Quaife LSD is the best upgrade I have made in terms of fun-factor. I also have a tune, which came with the variable length intake (with the so-called Disa valve), from Turner Motorsports. I cannot speak for the other tunes, nor am I that interested.

For me, I wrench on my car more for relaxation than anything. That being said, the LSD is really the best project. It made the greatest difference for me in terms of enjoying my car, and I don't know why BMW didn't offer a real, mechanical LSD as an option.

But, I enjoy the Pedal Box too. It is no different than other cars that have built in throttle mapping buttons. I like playing around with the buttons, even if it is not the best money I ever spent. Anyhow, it all depends on what someone wants from their car.
Appreciate 0