View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #12
mb135is
Captain
Rep
Drives: '13 135is #180/586

You asked us to "tell me what you think," did you not? I think your car is great. That other guy had some criticism - this is all what you asked for, no? If you only wanted support, you could have said, "Tell me what you think so long as you think it's great," and I'm sure we'd have obliged (at least I would have). And if you issue is with his tone, or his wording, I'm not sure your issue is justified -- his points were clear and did not contain any derogatory terminology.

Your response about taking his 128i elsewhere - what does that mean? Were you so hurt that you thought pointing out that his car is a 128i (the car he chose to purchase) would be offensive to him? Did you expect him to read your comment, light with understanding, slap himself on the forehead and realize, "Crap, I DO drive a 128i, and I forgot the rule about not speaking to anyone with a 135i! SORRY SIR!"

No, surely you didn't expect that because that would be asinine.

He didn't bash your thread. And you didn't bash him, though I think you might have been trying to. Perhaps try something actually offensive next time, like, "Take your woman parts somewhere else..." THAT would have been offensive! Stupid woman parts.

Can you tell I haven't had power for 4 days and counting?

Anyway, I like your car. Can you post pictures that aren't oddly colored or photo-shopped?

E82 '13 135is - Space Gray/Coral Red, 6 MT,
Heated Seats, 50% tint, clear bra, BMW Perf. Grilles, BMW Perf. CF Diffuser - #180/586
Appreciate 0