View Single Post
      02-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #10
Jatterbu
Registered
Rep
Drives: E28 M5, E39 M5

Guys, sorry it took me so long to post over here. I'll try to update this thread with some pictures if I'm allowed to, the account is new so I may need a certain post count. The build has been completed and the car is being loaded and off to Texas today. I was able to grab this pic yesterday of the vinyl being finished and about to be put on the scale pad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
I want those Rotors

Any idea where to get them from, or at least slats that look like that?

Looks like they are using solid Subframe bushes
Shoot me over an e-mail and I can give you info on the rotors. We use the same size rotor as on the 330i and it is a 2-piece design. We also use a 2-piece rear direct replacement rotor for the 128i. This is a fantastic setup for aggressive driving, HPDE and club racing, it provides a ton of weight loss and much better cooling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
i spy m3 front control arms, at least the lower arm (what we wrongly call the wishbone)
Yes we use the M3 front control arms in the car. There are quite a few swapped over parts from other BMW models that really make the 128i come to life. It's a fantastic little car!

If you guys have any questions at all, feel free to ask or send me an e-mail and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

Joey
joey.atterbury86@gmail.com
Appreciate 0