View Single Post
      09-22-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
ExMX5
Engineering Tool
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonB View Post
Don't want to answer your question at the risk of alienising vert owners, but if your car's being built in 3 weeks, how come you don't get it until March???
Sorry, my bad - expected build date is end of November, so I actually have a month and 3 weeks!

After reading through your replies it seems many of you have come to the same conclusion I have: both cars are awesome - How can I lose?

To answer EB's questions: Car'll be garaged constantly, I rarely park where vandalism happens (though my poor MX5 got keyed recently!), I already love my little go-kart with leather seats but want to trade up to something which is easier to drive long distance (took my 5 across the Nullabor to Melb - was a pretty tiring experience) but not at the cost of fun.

As a trade-up from the MX5, I think I'm going to stick with the vert - at least the soft top will be a familiar part then!

Due December 15th!
Appreciate 0