01-25-2013, 12:06 AM   #13
cozza
///Mthusiast
Australia
Rep
Drives: M135i (March delivery)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
Congratulations on the purchase Cozza of the M135i. Have you sold the Golf R yet? I have been eyeing your wheels for sale on VWGolf.net but I am not too sure whether I should run some 19's on a R32 fairly dropped when I get coilovers.

BMW should normally give you some information after the car is ordered if you want to track it from the day the production starts. If not, I remember them doing it for my dad when he ordered the 5 series and X5. What BMW Performance bits did you get hehe?

Any plans for the M135i? Or just keep it stock and enjoy driving it
Cheer mate. Yep, sold the R before Christmas - sold it to a VWGolf.net forum member actually! Didn't even make it to Carsales.com

The VMRs are still for sale - have received heaps of stupid lowball offers, but I'm confident the right buyer will come along eventually. They're in perfect condition afterall.

I'll touch base with my dealership and see what further info they can give me.

I purchased some performance parts from Europe, and they're sitting in boxes at home waiting to be fitted! I got the full carbon interior trim, rear spoiler and fins, front grilles, and side skirts. On the hunt for a set of rims but not sure I wanna blow $5K on the M405s though. Don't mind the look of CSL replicas after seeing a few photos.

Other than that, I'll probably keep it stock, but might get an exhaust at some stage.