01-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #51
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
Car went in this morning to have soft top replaced..

Have been driving a Nov/09 335i M sport coupe/ 7sp DCT / 19inch wheels /all optioned up..Absolutely gorgeous finish and trimmings on the 3 series coupe.. Really on another level.

http://sylvaniabmw.com.au/scripts/main.asp?PageID=7864

Accidently closed the boot with my bag and keys in the boot..This car has CA and the boot will not close/lock with the key in the boot.

Tried locking the boot several times and it just reopens on its own.Unlike my 135 which locks then you have to activate the boot switch to open..keeps bouncing back up..How cool is that.

The 7 speed DCT hooked up to the N54 is just awesome to drive in manual mode with the padle shifters..The shift is so seemless.

First time ever since I have had the 135 that I have missed my 06/330Ci that I traded in..
Hey mate glad to see your soft top is all sorted and looking like new. It's interesting that you bring up the CA feature on the 335i. Mine works the same way. I've tried to shut the boot lid with my key in the boot before and it keeps popping back open. I felt like an idiot trying slamming it shut over and over again until I realised I'd left the key in there. I wonder why yours works differently?
Appreciate 0