Drives: 2010 e92 M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3 e92  [9.34]
1998 BMW M3  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsnMR2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3roar View Post
I wish people would stop the crying over the "underwhelming" power numbers. I mean my brother has a 335i coupe and its an auto and not tuned... its a BEAST compared to any old 3series.... it pulls like a freight train. I cant wait to drive a car thats lighter, manual and much more powerful... not to meantion BMW has always been about being a "drivers" car and not the fastest in a straight line. If thats all thats important to you that go buy a Shelby. ( which by the way is a very sick car in the 2011 model ). Anyways. my point is. We dont know how this thing will FEEL. So chill until you do.
You and I obviously have different opinions on power/speed if you think a stock auto 335i "pulls like a freight train"

How it will feel? I don't give a crap.. Bottom line is for the $$ and what the car symbolizes, I would have liked to see another 20-30HP or so from the factory. People need to stop whining about anything negative said about the 1M. Shesh.

Just so there is no confusion, the rest of the car I think is great (minus the seats). Just should have had that extra kick in the rear is all..
What I meant by train is simply that it doesn't seem to stop pulling. It's very linear. My daily driver is a 420hp twin screw SC e36 M3. So I know what torque feels like. I'm sure we have very similar opinions. But what I was saying is simply that it could have had better numbers but I'm sure it'll be wicked with what it's been given.

For those who are comparing it to the M3... Well why don't u go buy a R35 GT-R. It's about the same $$ and crushes anything. But you won't, you'd rather get an M car cause of the fact that we want a quality drivers car. Not a plastic go fast playstation.