11-22-2012, 01:37 AM   #33
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
I honestly don't know why you guys source out the "cheapest" untested products to install on your $70K plus cars..

Obviously, the manufacturer will tell you the fit is OK..He is after a sale...

Listen to Stu@BMR and pay the extra bucks, for the AR design DP's and save possibly hundreds in install costs, as you know the AR's will fit, first time every time..

The extra you pay for the AR's, will be peace of mind and saving on a crap fitment by cheap imitations..

End of rant:
I've personally had to send a set of AR DP's back to AR when attempting to fit due to a fitment issue and I can find you at least a dozen cases where fitment wasn't as perfect as you'd expect. Does that mean AR's aren't a great set of pipes? No. It just means they aren't perfect.

With that said, AR is a company that will stand behind their product and I have no doubt that they'll take care of any such issue. Nothing is perfect when the human element is involved.

Personally, I'm more interest in how a company helps remedy the situation rather than assuming they'll stiff you if something goes weary. We stand by our 100% fitment & satisfaction guarantee.
Appreciate 0