United_States
Rep
Drives: TBD

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBMW View Post
Hey everyone,I think Jason died....

I have called him like 10 times over the past week and left voice mails.....never head back....SMS have not been returned either. I would have hoped his wife would have let us know if he died so we could attend his services.

Anyway...Jason if you are out there call me!
You're full of shit... I swear I only got one call and that was while I was in the middle of installing a new suspension on a G8 GT. I do apologize for not giving you a call back though - I got the VM while grabbing some water, but forgot to call back later on. :iono:

I'll try and give you a call during the work day tomorrow.

On another note, I was out cruising today and came across this gem (warning, NON-BMW content is shown below - click for larger versions):

For those that are unfamiliar with the car this is a 2009 Dodge Viper ACR. 0-60 in 3.5 and a sticker of about $100k. It was driven by an engineer ("M" plate probably makes this somewhat obvious) that was somewhat unfriendly, but then again, I have to imagine that he gets TONS of questions driving this thing around. Either way, it was definitely cool to see what up-close and on the street!
Appreciate 0