06-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #15
edwardio
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AW 1M COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shost View Post
I guess there are worse options to loose to be fair! I hope nothing goes wrong with mine!

I think I'll just try and trade the Type R in with BMW. The group network has Honda dealers so may get a reasonable price. I'll probably put it on the Civinfo forum before, which may ensure it goes to a good home. However often people on the forums seem to be histrionic about value and I've seen too many people comment on how overpriced a car is, when they've not physically seen the car to comment. I've not had much luck with high value cars on Autotrader too, so may not bother with that. Failing which I might try contacting a few traders myself to see what I can get.

Mine is a 2008/57 with a full spec and lowish milage, so hope to get something sensible... What are you thinking?
mate i cant believe how similar our situations are with the type r.i didnt think about trying civinfo.mines an 2008 08 reg full spec average mileage.i think im going to p/x with bmw to save the ball ache.got 2weeks to go till my baby m turns up, so im quite busy at the mo.
keep me posted mate
Appreciate 0