View Single Post
      04-07-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
PA135i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V

Meguiars Ultimate compound

Just wanted to pass along my recent experience using Meguiars ultimate compound.

I noticed a light scratch on the lower part of my door that was very noticeable. Ran my finger across the scratch and it did not catch... so I new I could probably polish it out. I already had a tube of Meguiars Scratch X, so gave it a try. Did not do much of anything. Scratch was still visible. Now I'm worried...

Did some research online and read about Meguiars Ultimate compound and decided to give it a try. (Did not want to do wet sanding unless absolutely necessary)

Wow... after using MUC the scratch is 95% invisible.
Hope this helps others with the same blemishes as my 6 year old 135i has. Now I am planning to do the whole car before polishing with "Blackfire Wet Diamond".
Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 6MT / Terracotta Boston Leather / Sport Package / Comfort Access system / Gray Poplar wood trim / Heated front seats / iPod and USB adapter / HD radio / Premium hi-fi system / OE Tuning / VRSF Intercooler & charge pipe / BMW Performance short shift kit / BMW M Performance Handbrake Handle / BMW Stainless steel pedals / V1 hardwired / rear sun shades Pennsylvania 20 electoral votes

Last edited by PA135i; 04-07-2014 at 11:31 AM..
Appreciate 0