01-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #15
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kleen View Post
Now that think about it I have another one coming. I knew the camera pole was there, I thought I was under the limit. Guess I was wrong.

Lets hope the Blitzer was out of film! Plus the Polizei awlays "discount" your speed by 3% to account for your speedo error.

IF you are caught speeding within city limits (yellow village/city sign, 50kph max) then the ticket is much more severe than say outside the city limits.

Both of my abstand tickets came from the Regensburg Polizei (A9 just South of Nurnberg and A9 around Ingolstadt). It took about two months and the letter came to my CMR. Once you "fill out thier guilty form" (or tell them who was driving your car) it takes another 1.5 to two months for the actual ticket to come. That came to my civilian boss. Btw... with both of my tickets when the actual bill came the Polizei had added the MwSt (19% sales tax!)!! how can they do that!!! Next time I'm sending them a VAT form! lol

I know for active duty Soldiers the Polizei comes on base to the PMO and collects the money (cash in the hand) from the soldiers on the 1st of the month. You always see the Polizei a few days before the end of the month to give the PMO a heads up on the "offender list" for TMP's and POV's.

Dack
Appreciate 0