Thread: Cracked Spoiler
View Single Post
      01-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #15
M2BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Dan,
As I told you. my problem is that your packing was sub-standard, no bubble wrap, additional wrapping, shipping foam, etc,

I have had spoilers, etc shipped from other vendors and they bubble wrapped the item and packed the box with shipping foam, bubble packs, etc and I had no problem with damage.

You asked how can you improve, listening to what your customers are saying maybe a start, in this case it sounds as though you did not hear my recommendation to you. Since you mentioned that you have already had problems with products damaged during shipping. common sense would be to look for a solution to stop the "shipping damage" problem. This is my last post on this subject unless Dan wants to pursue this further in a public forum....

Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@UnitedBMW View Post
Guys understand that I don't mind helping out with claims. That's never a problem.

135iBMW, I wanted to help, but how can I claim a package with FedEx when the parts are already installed? :iono: Had your the parts been left in the package, the pictures you sent me would have been fine. The fact they were installed would immediately deny the claim.

I want to help Warren out, but at this point in time I can't do much. I can't file a claim with FedEx because the package was delivered in July. They won't pay the $335.00 + $120.00 in freight. FedEx has a 21 day claim policy. It's not that I don't want to help, every claim I've received that I'm able to fulfill, I do fulfill.

I've stood my ground with FedEx and shipped out replacement spoilers that were damaged during shipping. I ended up eating $3,500.00 in spoilers because FedEx would not pay the claims. Do I want the customer to be out $335.00 plus freight? Absolutely not.

If anyone has any ideas on what I should do, please let me know. I'm more than willing to try what you guys have to say, I'm here to service the Addicts. It's not as simple as sending a replacement without some sort of claim.
Appreciate 0