08-06-2008, 10:06 PM   #4
marsgirl73
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BSM 6-speed 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alow View Post
Marsgirl73,

I see you are from Kansas City (as I am). I assume you are talking about Baron BMW. My wife and I bought a 3 series from them last Spring, and we plan to buy a 1 series early next year.

Our experience was the same: the CA was GREAT. The accessories manager I could care less for. She never returned my calls, it took
a lot of prodding for me to get what I wanted... Your story sounds so similar. I'd keep bugging her, and I'd make sure someone else at the dealership knows "the trouble" you are having to go through:smile:

I've never been of the mindset to insist trouble for personal gain, but I'd at least throw a "man with all the wait you put me through I should at least get the mats for free" or something along those lines... a shirt... something.
Yeah, I don't want to make a big drama out of the whole thing, but it's really frustrating, especially since it's been a pretty negative experience from the start except for my fabulous car (and my CA, who is really awesome) . I've bought my VWs from them and had a great experience; I'm not sure what's happened on the BMW side to make this experience so disappointing.
Appreciate 0