11-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusBoy View Post
Hi Ozi ! I totally subscribe to your modding philosophy. Keep us update about the CDV, I'm very curious to see the results. It should be worthwhile and it's very cheap !!
I'm myself also considering the factory "short shift kit", as I think that the gear changes are taking a little too long ... But 1st, I should decide about the CDV.
Thanks LotusBoy. I need a new dyno session to see the numerical results of the exhaust set up plus these new goodies' could be installed all at once at the same shop which is not at a easy distance to visit frequently. I will report back about charge pipe, CDV and afe filter too but I am being hold by USPS since two weeks, I should choose the shipping option by horseback, would be faster than this; even a mule-PS should be midway right now!
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0