United_States
Rep
Drives: 90' s54 325i ; 93' carrera 2

Garage List
2008 Corvette z-06  [0.00]
2015 BMW m3  [10.00]
Palm Beach Gardens - Monthly meet for the North end

Hello ALL,

The point of this thread is to determine the interest for a Northern PB County monthly meet.

Im looking to put together a monthly meet at one of my properties for those of us in the North end....

Seemingly all the fun events are too far South for guys in the Stuart, Port St Lucie, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, and West Palm Beach areas.

Well now is our chance to get something going....I have the place to do it (we own/manage a few properties in the area) without any issues from Landlords, Tenants, etc.....as long as we behave. It would be at the same property that hosted the Formula Drift VIP kickoff party and carshow. Burger Bar would be the main thrust - Brews, Burgers and Bimmers Monthly Meet.

I invite Florida Bimmer to assist / brand the meet - and welcome anyone that wants to offer ideas, promote, or help sponsor the meet.

I know we can get something great going....its just going to take time to get the audience and do it right. I also would invite other cars as well.....Lambos/Porsches/Audi/VW/etc?

Thoughts?

Last edited by geared; 06-17-2013 at 06:43 PM..
Appreciate 0