///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k0d3n View Post
I believe if you call Jeff at Ohlins, he will be able to quote you for this setup now. I received my invoice yesterday. The ride is absolutely amazing. The road holding is much better than stock (and definitely more sensitive), with cornering there is very little body movement and when the back end breaks loose, it is a very predictable, controlled break. I'm very pleased with the results. Everything is completely adjustable. Shocks are two-way adjustable, ride height is fully adjustable, camber is fully adjustable. I couldn't ask for more! Can't wait to put it on the track soon, and really play around with the adjustments. Ohlins did a great job!

If you want more information, send your questions in a PM. I've pretty much left this thread alone, since it went so far off course.
Awesome, thx for your quick review, and of course sharing your full experience with us over the last several months. I'll shoot you a PM shortly. Based on my experience with Ohlins on the RS 4, there simply is no other manufacturer I would look to for my 1///M needs!
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0