View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #325
Elwood74
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Garage List
Yeah, I went the "I can always upgrade the speaker route" and didn't get it. Had the HK in my E46 and it was far better than now. But as said already, I just listen to the exhaust most of the time. Only time the radio/ipod goes on is on long distance trips.

Just did the first oil change. I REALLY want a dip stick back. Topside changes remove just as much oil (if not more) and don't require jacking the car up or splattering oil everywhere. And you can actually see how much oil you have WITHOUT having to run the car. To be safe, I measured how much came out and put the same back in. And then I drove till the system could check itself. PITA. Interesting bit, the oil filter is tiny. Nearly 2/3 the size of an E46 or even E30. Includes both o-rings instead of just the outer. Guessing a much higher pressure system. Also costs twice as much. Expensive o-ring. :/

Finally got around to installing the ///M guide bars in the rear. Doesn't entirely cure the rear torque steer, but it's a nice upgrade so far. Need to beat on it more to be sure.
Appreciate 0