mharn
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i M Sport

FS - 2009 SGM 135i M-Sport, only 700mi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Soon after my wedding I ordered my dream car. When we decided on getting it I justified the extravagance by saying, "If I don't do it now, I never will." Two weeks after ordering I found out my wife was pregnant. I knew before the car even arrived that I wouldn't be able to keep it. So here it is, basically brand-new. Never abused, all break-in procedures observed (varying speed - no cruise, 4750 rpm rev limit, no top speed runs, etc.) The miles are 90% highway from 1 trip I took.

2009 135i

Space Gray Metallic
Coral Red Boston Leather
6-speed manual
M-Sport Package (includes M// accessories: 261M wheels, M// steering wheel, M// shifter, M// door sill kick plates, M// footrest, anthracite [black] headliner)
Glacier Silver Aluminum Interior Trim
Premium Hi-fi Stereo
iPod and USB adaptor Controls iPod through the stereo interface
BMW Ultimate Service Warranty You don't pay for a thing for 4 years / 50,000 miles
Less than 700 miles I am not planning on driving it any more.

All the other standard bonuses: directional Xenon headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, sunroof, keyless entry that opens windows and roof, etc. Along with the special items that BMW sends to customers (video package, key chains, etc.)

For those that may be unaware the M-Sport package comes with the black headliner which was what made the decision for me to opt for that package. It makes a huge difference.

PRICE: $36,650

MSRP: $41,250, (you should be able to find this info on this site, but I'll attempt to attach a PDF in a later post)

I own the car 100%. I live in Midland, Texas, but I would be happy to drive to Dallas for convenient airport arrival & drop-off. Would also drive to Austin or San Antonio, should that for any reason be a better option.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I will only be able to check the post a few times a day, but I will respond to any info requests as soon as I can. I have more pics that I will post along the way. Click on my name in the top left to send a personal message (PM) if you're interested.

Thanks all.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0