Sarracino89
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128i Black on Black

Garage List
2011 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satalite View Post
I guess it is personal preference then to have the Angels as only DRLs or just have the normal DRLs. Im stumped as to which one I would want... I am assuming though that the popular choice would be to have the Angels as the DRLs
Yep completely personal preference. But, and this is a big but LOL, you must order one or the other, as if you get them as I did, everything is wired within the depos and ready to go. If you want to use the AEs as DRLs its wired a bit differently and you will need the relay as I stated that we sell.

How I feel about mine: I would like to have the AEs run as DRLs, but I kinda like the fact that I don't have them running all the time as it gives it somewhat of "stock" look during the day, and then pure sexyness at night LOL. And if I ever want to have them on during the day, I just flip the switch over to the right and they go on with the hids Call me crazy, but I kinda like the idea of having a stock look during the day and HIDs and AEs at night.

Also, if I haven't mentioned already, we will be selling the Fog Light HIDs as well. I will get a picture of the fogs at night to give you guys a good idea of how they look with everything.
Appreciate 0