02-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #12
Venom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [8.50]
I want a regular M2, no special models that will cost an unreasonable amount for accessories with a target weight of at least a couple hundred lbs less than the F82. Since it will be turbocharged, even if they offer a higher output version there will be aftermarket software to counter paying BMW directly for said upgraded software.

This is what I'd want in my M2: comfort access, sport seats, haven't decided on transmission, AHLs, performance exhaust, Logic 7. Since that doesn't really fit in the motto of a CSL variant, no I wouldn't want one. It'd be cool to look at but this car would be a weekender, not a track warrior if I were to get one down the road. I want the car to feel more nimble than my 1, while retaining some semblance of modern tech.

The CSL variant of the M3 was never the one I wanted, I will admit it's gorgeous but I wouldn't be able to live with it. I want the e46M3 GTR. But since a high output version of the engine would be possible with software (unless they put out a whole new higher displacement engine) then the regular M2 is all I am currently looking forward to seeing.
Appreciate 0