View Single Post
      12-10-2010, 06:01 AM   #308
rapter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1(M)other f*^#er of a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan135 View Post
I like the car, especially in black, though blue would be my first choice. I will not buy a street car without a sunroof though. I won't even buy a car for my wife without one. I use one all the time everyday. It is a personal thing.

I know of at least one person that got a 135i without a sunroof so conversely maybe I can bribe someone at BMW to help me get a sunroof. I mean, I see sat and idrive in pictures, which I think is getting away from the "back to the basics" concept. Sat probably is not essential to find your way and why in a high performance manual transmission drivers car would you want to be distracted away from the driving experience with Idrive?

Why not a sunroof then? The weight is not that much for a street car. Oh well I guess we all just are different.

I think the the car is great and if I did not have a 135i I might be more excited. I understand the huge improvements made to the chassis, brakes, and looks but they are still pretty close in specification when compared to the 135i. I am now caught between the 1M and the F30 M3, which will have around 100 more horsepower, only around 100 pounds more weight, and will probably let me order a sunroof.
We should start a "We want a Sunroof not navigation thread"
Appreciate 0