Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchelo_rp View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new here...from Brazil...I just have received my eisenmann rear section exhaust and installed it in my brand new black 1M...but I didn't saw so much difference on the noise...and I don't want to put a midpipe, because if I do that, I'll loose my factory warranty, and I don't want that...

So, I want to know, what will happen if I delete the center muffler??Will the noise get louder?But I will loose/gain power, or neither of it?

Thanks for the help...
you are right the 1M Eisenmann isnt very loud which is unusual for them I was disappointed when I first heard it myself. I did fall in love with the sound of the Meisterschaft GT system! If you cut your muffler your car is gonna sound stupid loud, not a nice loud, but a stupid truck loud. if the exhaust wasn't specifically designed as straight pipes like the Meisterschaft was, my guess is it will fall into the stupid loud category if you cut them out...

either return or sell the eisenmann and get the meisterschaft that is my recommedation! cutting it up is probably a bad idea imho
Appreciate 0