05-24-2011, 12:13 AM   #35
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC 135i View Post
i debadged for the cleaner look and stealthy look for a person to be like whoa what car is that? not to be a poser or make people think i have a 128i. Anyone who knows about 1er's would know the brakes, diffuser and black exhaust tips are on a 135.
Let alone the front and back bumpers that make it easier to differenciate. Mine was debadged. Anyhow people are clueless about cars.A lot of people asked me if it was a 4 cylinder and if it was good on gas since it was light(3300 pounds is light????) and had a 4 cylinder.... say what? Needless to say a ride in the car was all it took to say OMG this is the fastest car I've ever been in.

P.S The 135 was out and if it was possible I would have also removed the Bmw badge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.
Appreciate 0