View Single Post
      10-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #60
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clarkson View Post
Has anyone been able to get ahold of Alan at **********s recently? I tried contacting him to see what I'm supposed to do about the UUC front sway not fitting, but I haven't heard back
We get really busy but you can reach me directly as well at

************** ext 8009

For any issues about fitment you would want to contact Bryan at ************** ext 8002 he is in charge of customer service (warranty and returns)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
I bought some side markers from **********s, they looked bad..scratches and some defect on the inside..when i went to return them...they basically told me to jump in a lake..hope they sort your issue out.
This is my first time hearing about the side markers as I'm the guy who tries to take care of all the 1addicts guys. We really do need to trust our suppliers as we do choose them carefully because of the drop ship system.

We are very specific with QC and what we send out and I'm positive that if that item left **********s it wouldn't leave with scratches. Since it did come from a supplier we didn't get the final QC and I apologize on behalf of them and **********s.

Call me directly and let's find a resolution to this. It looks like you're local too so I want to make sure we take good care of you.

Kevin
Appreciate 0