View Single Post
      02-06-2008, 12:45 AM   #15
E82tt6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saphire Z4 MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
Nothing against this particular vendor, but if 1addicts is going to allow commercial posters to use this board to directly promote their goods, there should be at least a seperate section for them. I love this place, and even though my hopes are low at this point that BMW is going to let me have a 123d here in the states, I still want to stick around and not see this place become the home of another tuner-war.

I say Ali has made his announcement. That's great. But now lock the thread and politely let Ali know that this site isn't for vendors to promote their goods --- but thanks for working on a product for the 1er.

Just one president's opinion.
Agreed. I don't want this place to turn into another E90post, that has obviously been bought out by one particular vendor to promote their product, at the expense of others.

Note: I have nothing against Vishnu, I think they make a great product! I just can't help but find it disturbing that nearly all of their competitors have been banned from E90post, and I don't want to see the same happen here.
Appreciate 0