View Single Post
      04-14-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
v1k0d3n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C /// (and x3 for the wife)

PRICE DROP: 2011 BSM 1M w/16,100 Miles in Charlotte, NC (Great Upgrades)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 54,600.00

Item Interest
Realizing that this price seems high at first, I will get a couple of things out of the way first. As is, the car is set up with about a Ohlins/Eibach/Ground Control $9,000 suspension. This suspension was actually developed and put together by the Ohlins team in Henderson, NC. If the price is a shocker (I can understand), I can lower if you are willing to accept the stock suspension and removal of the access port. I would not recommend doing one without the other, because together they are perfectly matched. That will save you some money and put the car into the high $50's. My information is in the following post blow.

The car is immaculate! As most people know, BSM's are the most rare, and have an aggressive look. The wheels really accent this further. This is one of the best cars I have ever owned, however there are two things at play. First, we're starting a family and need something larger. Second, I have had several knee surgeries and it's just getting harder and harder to have a manual car. Hope you enjoy the pictures, and if there's any interest at all...please message/call/email me.

Here is a list of the upgrades/features big and small:
16,100 Miles
Warranty is still valid
Lux LED Angel Eyes
Black Sport Kidney Grills
Black/Smoke 1M Turn Signals
1M Stitched Floor Mats (hard to find/limited number)
BMW All-weather Floor Mats
Custom Painted (Heat-Baked) Ghost Black/Gray Two-Stage M3 Competition Painted
Wheels with PermaGloss Finish (Spray Dust off Wheels)
Scotchgard Paint Protection Film for Full Front and Side Wheel-well Protection

I have all original stock parts, and those would be offered as well.

Last edited by v1k0d3n; 05-15-2014 at 10:46 AM..
Appreciate 0