View Single Post
      04-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Here you go. The first video is a cold start after the dp install and the second is a warm start with revs. Everything else is stock mid pipes and exhaust. The 3rd video is the same except I did some driving and pulls but still stock exhaust an downpipes. The last one is after I installed my dinan exhaust still stick mids though and the downpipes of course. I need to make a vid driving with it on too but I shattered the heel of my foot the day after I made the last vid an can't drive right now lol. Hope this gives ya a good idea of what you're looking for. Cold start is very obnoxious but it quiets down quick an it makes it kinda raspy with the stock exhaust. Especially when you get on it. That's really the reason I wound up changing the stock exhaust. I was ok with the sound of it til I installed the DOwnpipe. Didn't care for the raspy ness. Some people like it I didn't care for it.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9

Last edited by Bmwbreed; 04-28-2013 at 03:40 PM..
Appreciate 0