View Single Post
      01-19-2006, 07:14 AM   #1
rogataber
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330SE (E90)

Angry BMW Response to customer queries regarding Bluetooth phones

Don't expect new phones/ phone cradles shortly! I recently wrote the following email to BMW Customer Support

Dear Sir,

I purchased a 330i in September and contacted you regarding the extremely restrictive range of telephones for which a cradle was available. On two occasions I have been contacted by your customer support staff bemoaning the limited range of (mostly obsolete) telephones which were supported, blaming the telephone manufacturers and assuring me that BMW was expecting an increase in the range of phones in this category shortly. It is now January and no progress seems to have been made at all, your list has increased with a Motorola V3 (but there is not a cradle for this either). This facility was an expensive option and I and (I expect) a number of your customers are frustrated with the lack of progress in this matter.

Can you please advise if there is any solution in sight?

Regards, etc.

The response came:-

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with the Bluetooth system in your car.

We do understand your frustration but we are unable to offer any further update as we are not aware of any at this time. We can only suggest that you review our dedicated website, where we can assure you that when any further information is received our website will be updated.

We apologise for not being able to provide you with further assistance in this matter.
<snip>
BMW UK

So it seems like they are not doing anything to help! Shame!
Appreciate 0