View Single Post
      12-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

New Agency Power Catback Exhaust with Ti Tips Group Buy - Only $650

I am opening up our Agency Power complete catback exhaust for the 135I cars on Group Buy for the first 10 that sign up. After the first 10, price will be our standard 10% off retail. This includes the dual 2.5" to single 3" stainless steel resonated midpipes. The muffler bolts up to the midpipe and is 3inch to a tuned muffler with dual titanium tips exiting the car. The muffler is all polished and stainless steel as well. The muffler will retail for $699 and the midpipes for $399. This GB is saving you $450 and shipping!

The exhaust has been tested on our Project 135I with great results in power, sound, and driveability. The exhaust has a great race tone that does not ingulf the cabin with drone. Because of the larger diameter piping and less restriction, the turbos are able to spool up quicker and produce power all across the curve. The exhaust saves about 20lbs from the factory unit.

The exhaust was tested on our Mustang Dyno. At the point of this test, the car already had a JB3 flash on it and intercoolers. You can see from the before and after that the HP was kept at about a 15HP gain across the entire power curve until redline.

Here is a sound byte of the exhaust on the dyno -

Here are some pictures -

PM, Email, or Call Directly for aggressive BMW Member Pricing
Appreciate 0