07-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #11
x97Melbourne
Molar World
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 435i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcphillips1 View Post
They are the worst BMW dealer I have ever experienced. I did NOT buy any of mine from there but I lived in Orlando for a while and had to get services done there and they were terrible.
Just one more comment about Fields in Orlando...

It is seriously almost impossible to get that "free car wash."
My last "attempt" at the Fields in South Orlando on Orange Blossom Trail told me they only give car washes if you get service done (like an oil change). When I asked why they gave me an attitude -- and this was the service manager. I think it is their mood they determines if you will get your car wash.

And, 2 days ago (Friday) I was driving by "Fields of Winter Park" -- North Orlando --- requesting a free car wash. I was told it would be 90 minutes. !!!! If I had 90 minutes I would wash the car myself. They just do not care, they want you to leave.

Anyone considering a BMW in Orlando needs to really think if they want to put up with Fields Service for 3-4 years. It's a pain. And frustrating.

The Fields in Lakeland is MUCH better -- never had a problem in the world there. But it's an hour away.

Not sure I"ll be living in Orlando in 2-3 years, but if I do I may not buy a BMW for my next car.
Appreciate 0