View Single Post
      05-31-2012, 09:11 PM   #37
krawzdogg
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2011 BMW 128i  [10.00]
So after looking at my car from every angle many times, and the fact that I slightly rub with weight in the trunk driving on the horrible Charlotte roads, I have decided I need to raise the rear slightly. I would do this myself except...

1. I have moved to 7 different states (New York, Ohio, Florida, Arizona, Virginia, Massachusetts and North Carolina) for work over the past 3 years. I am finally at a stable job in Charlotte, but the moving has caused me to sell most of my things to make moving easier, hence I have no floor jack and would prefer not to buy one just to adjust my coilovers.

2. I live with my friend who bought a townhouse. It does have a garage and driveway, however, they are just wide enough to fit the car on which leaves absolutely no room to jack the car up. This also makes washing the car a pain in the a$$. The HOA also hates the fact that I was my car so much, but I don't care.

So I am wondering if anyone would be able to help me with adjusting my rear coilovers quickly one of these days. I just want to raise them up roughly 10mm which shouldn't mess up the alignment to bad since they have settled roughly 10mm over the past 9 months since I installed them. In fact it might even help it. Drinks are on me for the help. Thanks!!!
Appreciate 0