02-16-2011, 10:03 PM   #17
randomquickness
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996tt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeman View Post
I think those like me with step transmissions weigh in around 40lbs heavier, I can't seem to find the exact figure now.

I have the stock front wheels listed at 24.25lbs, rears 26.27. When I was researching tires I was surprised that the runflats were similar in weight to most tires with a few brands of tires being substantially heavier (PS2's if I remember correctly).

Nice Random, I didn't know you had joined me in the no rear seat club. That was about what I guessed the weight was just from lifting it. Did you build anything to block of the trunk? You might have the lightest street 135 assuming you have a manual transmission.

I'd bet a full RR exhaust would be lightest exhaust, probably dropping around 40-50lbs. I sold my stock dps, hopefully someone can weigh an entire stock exhaust for us.
what stock wheels do you have? I presume different OEM wheels have different weights. And no, didn't block off the trunk with anything. I'm not sure if mine is the lightest "street" setup but it is a 6MT and that RR TBE was crazy light compared to the monster OEM exhaust components.