View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
qntran2
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Help me pick my next mod?

So my car was completely stock since 08 till about June of this year. I was debating on getting a new car most likely a Z4 but instead I decided to mod and since then I've gotten performance wise a JB4, BMS DCI, CPE downpipe and axelback, ETS FMIC, BMS OCC, Drilled and slotted Rotors, SS Brake Lines.

The car is now a complete blast to drive and most of my high speed driving has just been in a straight line on a private road but I want to track the car so I ordered the Front M3 Control Arm Kit as well as a rear bushing kit. Now the problem is for the money of a ER Competition OC I could get a Sports OC and a meth kit but I've read that our cars run extremely hot on the track.

Is a ER Sports Oil cooler sufficient for weekend warriors just getting on the track or would I be better off buying the Competition Cooler since its going on sale on Black Friday and waiting a month or two to get a Meth kit?

TLDR= Want to start tracking my car ER Competition cooler vs ER Sports Oil Cooler and a Meth Kit
Appreciate 0