Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N55 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [7.06]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil335 View Post
What stud/lug kit is that? Will it work on OEM wheels?
75mm Macht Schnell studs, Project Kics open bull locks with Project Kics NEOchrome R26 open lugs. Yeah, it would work with OEM wheels. The studs allow you to run spacers if you want and make it a lot easier to change wheels, and are stronger. If you are running them on OEM wheels, then just the Project Kics NEOchrome R40's would work (they are longer than the R26). No need to run bull locks on OEM wheels, because if they get stolen, you just get new OEM wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLF-PACK View Post
Baller... very nice!
Ballin!!... haha, thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_pinoy View Post
thats what i wanted to do with my space gray. oh and get rid of the lug nuts, kthx!
Lol... good luck! They don't make LM's anymore, and definitely don't make them in 1-series offsets with the right PCD (5x120). These were actually 5x114.3, inserted, and re-drilled to 5x120. Whatever car they used to be on had a similar offset to the 1-series. Get with FLOSS if you want some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal View Post
I like the lugs, adds a bit of flare... too many of us BMW owners follow the trends way too much - I say keep 'em.

Joe, I'll be in StL for labor day weekend... I'm hoping you'll be free on Sunday or Monday cuz I NEED to see these rims!
I like them because they are different and a little JDM... I think I will keep them, they add some color. I got carbon fiber center caps with silver BBS's coming pretty soon!!!

I will be here this weekend. I have a friend coming into town from KS. I'm free both of those days, we should do something. Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcho View Post
agreed... there should be an alufelgen / VMR photo / video function over forum forum and then another one for real bizz