View Single Post
      11-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #7
matacuero
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135I Stage 2 Dinan

I was supposed to attend Maryland Internation Raceway (MIR) this weekend to put this tune to the test. Saturday night my wife asked me to attend a bday party at this venue. When I walked in, it was a surprise retirement party for me. Had many of my soldiers there, friends, and all my brothers and dad all the way from Puerto Rico! Needless to say, I had to postpone my plans for Sunday since most of my family were going back to PR on Monday.

Plan on going this weekend. For some reason the car feels slower??? Don't know if it's just in my head. Currently running about 40% E85- 60% 93 mix and prior to this I just had the 93 oct COBB OTS map.

Jake from PTF did both a 93 oct and the E85/93 40/60 mix tune for me. So we will see what happens this weekend. There is an MRI track rental on Sat (cost is about 100$) or a test and tune on Sunday for 30$. The catch is Jake will be there on Sat to tune a couple of cars so he can fine tune my car, but the price is so high for the attendance. Undecided about when to go, figure that if I'm going to spend that much, I might as well go to a Dyno and have him fine tune it there. Anyways, sorry for book I wrote...bottom line is I will go this weekend, and let you know my results, ASAP. thanks
Appreciate 0