View Single Post
      10-10-2016, 03:44 PM   #12
quicksilver3121
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 135 M-Sport DCT

Hey Frank, I think I actually met you at one of the Bucks County meet ups, unless there's another guy with a Black Dinan 135 in Bucks county. I had the embarrassingly dirty LeMans Blue 135.

Have you checked for a boost leak? This started happening to me out of the blue 2 weeks ago... I thought it was due to the software issues that I've seen everyone complain about (it's more an issue with the N55/DCT combo from what I've seen). I brought it in for software updates (along with a tranny reseal) and they found that my chargepipe had disconnected from the intercooler.

I still went through with the software update since I found the DCT clutch lag annoying when coming to a rolling stop, car feels great now. While the idle stagger was way worse with the boost leak, I always had a minor idle fluctuation when coming to a stop... It would typically just climb up and settle back down once, the boost leak made this happen over and over and the car would borderline stall before it revved up. Everything is working perfectly since the update.

Hope the software update worked well for you!
Appreciate 0