View Single Post
      05-01-2021, 12:17 PM   #10
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

With the 5% commission this car sold for $71925. Wow...no one loves the 1M more than me but at these prices, I might consider it too.

Here is some fun math.

My interior is cleaner than this one and no tacky wing stuck on the tail. If someone wants one they can add it for very little when stock so I mine has two plusses over this one. I have 28K miles, this one 21K. Even disregarding the 5% I made a graph between the previous 68K mile 1M in San Fran and this one at 21K and the graph puts mine at about $65,200 and change.

Mine has holes drilled in front bumper for license plate so let's say I take off $1500 off for that, in case someone wanted to replace the front bumper just for the holes. Also Mine came from Canada originally, though it is completely smog legal and legally registered in California for since 2015.

Let's say we take of $4K for two license plate holes and Canadian origin, I think $61K is not that far fetched.... Man, I'm not going to lie, that makes me think a little bit. : )

$65K would make me think a lot...

$68K, bring your trailer over to San Diego.... : )

Nah.. as soon as said bring trailer over I got dread... there is nothing as cool if you want a car with no idrive, no screen, no fake sound, no stop start...I would still have to think a little bit especially after selling my first one regretting it...but yes $68K would make it difficult to not have a chat with the wise wife. : )
Appreciate 3