Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E46 330i ZHP, E36 325i

Garage List
1994 BMW 325i  [8.50]
2005 M3  [9.66]
2005 325i  [8.00]
2003 330i ZHP  [9.00]
Thumbs up unitedBMWonline.com BMW Performance & UUC Products

Hey folks! It's good to be back. I've been getting a massive flow of e-mails and a few PMs here and there asking when we'll be back on the forums... well here we are!

We are still ironing out a few things on our website along with updating the site so please bare with us. As Larryn has pointed out a few times () the search function does NOT work... please use the 'advanced search' tab found right under the search box.

We've been EXTREMELY busy these past few months, and we have all of you enthusiasts to thank for that! Even with our site down you guys kept ordering

To shop ALL OEM replacement parts, visit our old website at www.unitedBMWparts.com

Well.. back to old times!!

UUC EVO 3 Short Shifter -- PM me for pricing.
Retail price: $355.00 + $9.50 USPS (domestic) and $25.50 (international) Ships same day

Quote:
UUC's "massive overkill" design philosophy exemplified. The precision machining of these shifters makes them feel like a solid one-piece design that still absorbs vibration via the rubber inner section. They do not come apart or flex like "clip together" shifters.
UUC Exhaust for the 135i Coupe and Convertible. PM for pricing. Ships same day
Retail: $1,399.00 plus freight

Quote:
Quiet at cruise, "Screams" at high RPM - The Ultimate in sound and performance!
CORSA is one of the largest automotive and high-end marine exhaust tuning companies in the USA with engineering and manufacturing facilities in Ohio and a patented, proprietary technology called Reflective Sound Cancellation™. CORSA consults to General Motors, Ford, and Daimler-Chrysler.

Drone-free exhaust system
Pleasant sound at idle and cruise
Muscular roar at high rpm
BMW Performance Exhaust for 135i
MSRP: $978.87
1Addicts Cost: $880.00 plus $95.00 (domestic freight) $300.00 (international freight), ships next day

BMW Performance Short Shift Kit for 135i
MSRP: $400.00
1Addicts Cost: $360.00 + $12.00 (domestic freight) $25.50 (international freight). Ships same day

BMW Performance Suspension Kit for 135 with sports package
MSRP: $1,500.00.
1Addicts Price: $1,175.00 shipped (domestic freight) $250.00 (international freight) Ships same day

Quote:
What’s in the box?

Performance Suspension (for vehicles with Sport Suspension)
  • Front stabilizer
  • Front McPherson strut (2x)
  • Rear shock absorber (2x)
  • Bottom spring support (2x)
  • Top spring support (2x)
  • Bottom spring support (2x)
  • Top spring support (2x)
  • Protective pipe (2x)
Will this part fit my BMW?

Email us at info@unitedBMWonline.com if you are unsure if this is the correct part for your BMW. All we need is the last seven (7) digits of your VIN.
BMW Limited Warranty

This is a Genuine BMW Part and includes a Limited Warranty by BMW of North America, Inc.
BMW of North America, Inc warrants the Original new and remanufactured parts and accessories it sells against defect in materials or workmanship for a period of 24 months commencing on the date of sale or installation by an authorized BMW Dealer. Click here to review the entire BMW Limited Warranty

I forgot to mention that all UUC products are obviously not covered by BMW's factory warranty

Thanks 1Addicts

Last edited by S54dan; 02-03-2010 at 03:27 PM..
Appreciate 0