View Single Post
      09-12-2010, 01:59 AM   #19
gio
Captain
Rep
Drives:

I got the seatbelt recall work done last Wednesday. I didn't even know about the light recall and they also did that while I was there. My tail lights were working perfectly before I brought it in thoug,h and now, a day later, the right rear brake light is out. Maybe it's a coincidence but it seems like perhaps they broke it or didn't reinstall it correctly when I was there (does the recall involve disconnecting the lights?).

What is the deal with oil changes? I thought you only got them ever 15,000 miles? I asked for an oil change and they charged me $100 for it (i don't drive much and I've had my 135 for 2 years and 3 months and have 23800 miles on it). They did change my brake fluid though. I don't understand how they decide these things need to be done. They told me they were going to change my brake fluid before they even looked at my car (how did they know how miles were even on it??). One annoying thing is under the warranty repair "CBS standard scope" they talk about topping off fluids including windshield washer fluid, but under the oil change section they charge me $3.84 for washer fluid.