12-12-2012, 06:13 AM   #16
jackkk
Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: M3 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
The ETS doesn't have a CP. It is the lower connecting CP.

I run the EvolveR Stage 1 with ETS 5", MadDad mids and Remus muffler. Evolve recommended not running their Stage 2 on 98RON, but would if i wanted to.
Don't recommed because of catted stock pipes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparoz View Post
1M already have an upgrade oil cooler and not many people have problems on track. The flash tends to also be more stable than jb4 simply because they are more conservative. You don't need to use ER for both, but ETS is a smaller fmic.
The 1M has the same oil cooler like 135i or 335i on the right side, but it has an additional performance power kit, that adds a water cooler to the left side and bigger fan. When I drove my 335i vs 1M on race gas, he got oil temp higher that 120, but not as high as I had on my 335i(I had CP-E FMIC + add-on oil cooler), so I just want my car to be stable in every situation with no check injens...
Firstly I'm planning to get ER FMIC+charge pipe+oil cooler to reduce the overheating at all and then I need to decide wheter it's better to go with Evolve st.1 or it's better to add DP's and go with st.2...
Why I'm hesitating? Because on I think that on higher boost car can have more problems like Ch.Enj., but the st.2 I think is more interesting to drive) Waiting for your rewiev according the stages!)

And i should mention that if I go with st.2 I won't change my midpipe because don't to have very loud exhaust...

Last edited by jackkk; 12-12-2012 at 06:23 AM..
Appreciate 0