Bubbles
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: Green Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by techthentic View Post
obvious troll is obvious.
would've believed you until your dct comment.
idiot. torque does not diminish with heat. and my 335i far exceeds your Dinan Stage II.
Why, I have a 6MT M3 ZCP at home. Take it for what you want. Didn't come to start a war. Running a DCT car on a new course was awesome. Running my 6mt at Sebring this weekend. I'm a really bad driver so I'm sure that has plenty to do with

Heat will pull your timing, or you just are driving hard enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Sour grapes from another M3 owner. EVERY magazine, website, etc that has tested the 1M says it is as good if not better then the current M3 at much less cost. Skittish...maybe your skill is best suited for a large automatic?
I cannot wait until someone compares the 1M to a manual e92. Their will be some crying for sure.

I really wish these M3 guys who have nothing good to say would stay on their side of the fence.I cannot wait until someone compares the 1M to a manual e92. Their will be some crying for sure.

I really wish these M3 guys who have nothing good to say would stay on their side of the fence.
Well then I should trade in my E92 M3 6MT before Sebring this weekend. I think the car is good just not quite as good after a few hard session in the heat. That matters to me. I want consistent performance.

Everyone has their own tastes, I prefer the M3 motor in the conditions present at VIR, if it was 60-70F things may have been different.

Last edited by Bubbles; 06-09-2011 at 08:49 AM..
Appreciate 0