Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!

Hello everyone,

I have decided to part with my car. A few relevant points:

- the car is flawless and unmolested. No tunes/no track time/no abuse, and nothing but extreme care.

- The car is FULLY loaded with the exception of satellite radio (which I opted out of since I prefer online radio); however, every 1M with Nav/iDrive comes prewired for satellite radio and can be activated by the dealer if desired. In addition, I had quite a bit of paint protection film installed to include: hood, fenders, front bumper, side skirts, mirrors, door cups, and front side/rear side of the rear fender flares. The ppf used is Xpel Ultimate, which is one of the leading films in the industry at the moment for being nearly invisible, and having self-healing properties. I also had SunTek CXP (carbon) window tint installed on the car - again, top of the line non-metallic film which is extremely clear, keeps the car cool, and does not interfere with comfort access or the key fob. The car also has authentic BMW shadow line grills as well as the BWM carbon fiber performance spoiler.

- car recently turned 8500 babied miles on the clock.

Also, it may be worthy to mention that the car is not being driven any longer. It is currently stored away in my garage, and cranked up every so often to ensure all systems remain in optimal condition.

Serious inquiries only, please feel free to PM me for details.

Last edited by 1SerieStud; 05-15-2012 at 07:35 PM..
Appreciate 0