01-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #13
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarJunkie View Post
I don't think my dealer would give me a loaner for an oil change, so I still say lucky you!

mine does... every single time. I usually have to schedule 4-7 days in advance so that a loaner is available, but it is free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
Had my car serviced yesterday at the local BMW dealer in Monterey. Just a oil change since i had hit the 12 month mark since my 1200 mile service. They set me up with a brand new 2013 3 series car with 50 miles on it. Most would be thrilled with the opportunity to drive one of these brand new cars for the day. Not 1M owners. I couldn't wait to turn those keys over for my own. Just total confirmation of what a badass car we have.
I got an F30 3 series last time I went in as well.... i was actually hoping for an X1.
I did enjoy the time I had with the F30 because I think auto stop/start is a great feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

They don't get the chance too often to behold and experience the 1M. Just check how excited the tech guys at the dealership are every time you're leaving them the 1M keys. It was, is and will remain a special car, also for them.
Agree 100%

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 01-17-2013 at 05:39 PM..
Appreciate 0