View Single Post
      04-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
1911A145
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly View Post
There is a thread people who redone the stock piece by cut it out make it full function air vent and repainted, I saw some where which I don't recall at this moment.

For me I could not believe BMW put that in the first place for $45K car. I had my swap out for the carbon fiber one in a week and last night took it out and reinstalled the stock piece, all I can say, is it my car right there? I just could not believe in my eyes. It just a little touch could transform it into a real something look so great. I could never go back to stock again. It's suck I have to deal with it for few days now
You mean a low 30 something car? I mean, yea, the final sticker on my 135i is about 48k but thats with all the options. The car is still a low 30k dollar car and options are added. navi, interior, exterior, drivetrain, paint, etc. BMW, aswell, sells the optional diffuser like all the other add ons you chose to buy for an extra 10k. You are OK with buying the other crap but not a nice defusser for the car? Just a thought that came to mind. BMW makes a nice car, but there is a lot of other things I would improve on and nit pick about than complain about a rear bumper cover not being painted black then gray. do you see most new cars with black bumpers after a few years? they turn gray... lol
Appreciate 0