04-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #81
Nixolas
Private
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: F33 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by themellly View Post
Lol neither one is understanding my point at all. Who knows the car may have been broken.. I drove it normally though and only for 2 days.. I don't own a 128 i wouldn't know exactly.. but your not understanding my point. If I was worried about gas as you people think I am i wouldn't have modded the crap out of my 135.

All I was asking was what made you stay with a 128 because as I also wanted a 128.. after a while of thinking about it i changed my mind and went with the 135.. but never mind because the only answer I ever get is "i dont care about MPG" so forget i asked.
For me, the 135i was further away from my budget for not strong enough reasons. I don't care too much that it's that much faster, so the 125i made more sense. Also, i heard with the twin turbos, you're going to be due for pretty expensive maintenance.

and as for the MPG.. your car is broken. my 125i gives me around 24-25mpg.. i believe the 135i is about 20mpg. so that argument pretty much strengthen my reasons for opting for the 125i
Appreciate 0