View Single Post
      08-05-2015, 01:32 PM   #34
YangEnterprise
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 BMW M4 - JAVA GREEN

This is completely false.

I respect you're statement Silenus however, some BMW dealerships just want $$$ which is completely understandable as it's a business.

A few dealerships will deny you're warranty / battery issues over "bs" reasons but others will cover it, no problem.

For example, i went to Crevier BMW and they denied coverage of my battery because while AAA was towing my vehicle, the tow driver left the key in the ignition while towing it for 40 minutes which drained the battery.

I took it to McKenna BMW and the SA took care of me, no questions asked. Covered it 100% since my vehicle was still under the 4 year / 50,000 mile warranty.

Nobody is complaining, just helping other forum members out. It's a 50/50 chance. You just have to find the right dealership and SA.

-Hillstrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenus View Post
Your dealership didn't try to "eff you over". They simply followed your warranty contract, which states to replace certain components that are defective. BMW of North America sets the guidelines for when they will reimburse your dealership for warranty work. The Technician, and your dealership, correctly followed BMW's guidelines. Stop complaining about your dealership, everyone was doing their job how BMW wanted them to.
Appreciate 0