View Single Post
      02-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #87
Gimlet
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 BSM 135i

How funny - I was either on my way to or coming back from getting some Coffee with the Missus this morning.

Obviously got the wheel back from Wheel Connection and I think they corrected the "center bend" about 90%...I still have a slight vibration and might try to rebalance the wheel again to see if I can get it perfect. Regardless, I'm just happy I don't have to buy another wheel.

Debadge/Spoiler - I purchased the BMW Betalink Adhesive set on using it to get the corners of my non-BMW CF spoiler to sit perfectly on the trunk. Once I got the spoiler off (tons of 3m tape from previous owner) I decided I liked the clean look and am going to stick with it. Having done that, I thought while I'm at it why not just de-badge (I have all my other cars). After doing that too, I am completely satisfied with the look.

NVS2 or anyone else - if you are interested I'd happily sell the CF spoiler, Betalink Adhesive, and Black 135i lettering on the cheap...let me know.

Justin - we def need to get a photoshoot setup soon. One of these weekends when the weather is nice we need to get on it. Get your brother out here so you have a driver for your E30 as well...

Oh yeah - with this whole bent wheel kafaffle, I decided to go ahead and replace the stock tires...Running 225/255 Hankook V12's now...fit is perfect and no rub with the Eibach's (it's close tho). So far so good, quiet, much softer than the RunFlats..haven't really put them through their paces yet but am satisfied so far...Had Hibdon on Danforth and Kelly do it - Just over $700 out the door - not too shabby at all -