ScullyD
Senior 1Addict
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [0.00]
2022 BMW iX  [0.00]
Thumbs up BMW of Bloomfield (Bloomfield, NJ)

Great experience with this dealership. I have to admit, they have a very crowded dealership lot (i always worry about fender benders), but the service from my CA Helen Ng was exceptional. Originally I had put a deposit with her on an E92 M3 for the 5th spot on the list, but when i realized how apprehensive I would be about using it everyday, I pulled my deposit. She refunded that deposit in 1 day, no questions asked.

Eventually she called me just to see how I was doing, I asked for a 135i allocation and her dealer didn't have one. However, they traded with another dealership to get an allocation, and I had a production number within 2 hours after talking to her (the trade and order being placed happened very quickly, it was incredible).

She did a great job of answering all my questions, even ordered my mats without asking (and included them in the sale), and i ordered my other accessories through her. Her communication was constant, and we carried out most of the correspondence through e-mail, which was extremely convenient. I never had to follow up with her, she just took care of every single thing I asked. It was truly a professional experience.

Ultimately, when the car got here, she called me immediately and I got it off the lot that day. I truly can't say enough about Helen Ng at Bloomfield BMW. She made this the best experience i've had buying a car, and I'd recommend her and BMW of Bloomfield to everyone here.
Appreciate 0